Better Prices and Faster Shipping for Customers Outside the US:
The Koala Mount is the perfect combination of aesthetics, functionality, and affordability. Designed to fit the all version of the iPad as well as most other tablets on the market today. With a built-in hidden cord clip and compatibility with the Apple Smart Cover, the Koala Mount requires no attachments to your precious tablet. It's the perfect solution for storing, charging, and viewing your tablet in the kitchen, bedroom, gym, bathroom, office, or anywhere else around your house, apartment or dorm room. The Koala Mount is also compatible with several similarly sized Android tablets (several listed below, although the list is not complete).
This version of the Koala Mount comes with pre-drilled holes in each bracket as well as the necessary screws and anchors for mounting to drywall or wood, etc. This is designed for those who may not have a surface that is compatible with the Command adhesive, or who simply prefer the more permanent nature of a screw vs. an adhesive.
- Simple setup using the included screws and drywall anchors
- The included anchors are self-drilling, so all you need is a hammer and a screwdriver
- Pre-drilled holes in each bracket
- Requires no extra attachments to your tablet
- Snug fit yet easy docking and undocking with one hand
- Compatible with most popular tablets
- Compatible with the Apple Smart Cover
- Convenient hidden cord clip
The Koala Mount is compatible with any device under 11mm thick. This means if your device with its case is under 11mm, it will fit in the mount without removing the case. If you need a mount that will fit a device and//or case that is over 11mm thick, the Dockem Universal Mount
may be a better option.
- iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 & 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Note Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy S Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy PRO tablets
- ASUS Transformer Prime/Infinity Tablets
- Google ASUS Nexus Tablets
- Motorola Xoom
Package includes: 2 Koala brackets, 2 screws, 2 self-drilling drywall anchors & full instructions
U.S. Patent No. 8,646,739 and foreign patents pending